All Tasmanian Tiger products come with a 1 year warranty which begins from the date you purchased the item. The warranty can only be used by the original owner/purchaser. When the Tasmanian Tiger product is used for the intended purposes and under the normal conditions, the warranty will cover any manufacturer defects. Please note that the warranty does not cover wear and tear that occurs over time and use. It also does not cover accidents, improper care, unreasonable use, modifications/alterations or negligence. Rips, tears, burns or holes due to manufacturer defects will be covered under warranty. However, if they are a result of an accident, negligence or misuse of the product, they will not be covered. Furthermore, removing the label or logo will void warranty.
Products under our warranty will be repaired or replaced at our discretion – free of charge. If the product under warranty is no longer available or if it is discontinued, it will be replaced with a similar product of equal value (only if the product has a manufacturer’s defect, product will not be replaced as a result of wear and tear).
Tasmanian Tiger products are designed to last. If it is a true manufacturer’s defect, it will show right away or within the first few months of use. However, keep in mind that fading and tearing happens over time.
How to send in a product under warranty for repair or replacement:
- Contact Tasmanian Tiger at email@example.com to explain the issue with the product and request a Return Authorization Number (RMA).
- Print and complete and include an RMA Form in the package of the item you are returning. The item must be returned to the Tasmanian Tiger address with a proof of warranty accompanied by a letter explaining the defects in detail. Moreover, Tasmanian Tiger requests that you mark the defect with tape.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the package you are sending back to us.
When returning an item under warranty, shipping will not be covered by Tasmanian Tiger. Shipping costs must be covered by the customer/owner of the product. When sending the item back to its owner, Tasmanian Tiger will cover the cost of shipping.
Exceptions to the warranty:
– Tasmanian Tiger products that haven’t been purchased through Tasmanian Tiger
– Damage due to abuse, negligence or misuse
– Damage from extended wear and tear
– Damage from tampering, modifications and/or alterations
– Damage from exposure to a caustic substance